Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TOTAL OWNAGE!!!!


Yuja Wang playing flight of the bumblebee.

JUST. LOOK. AT. THE. SPEED. OF. HER. HANDS. the video ain't fast forwarded btw, she is just THAT fast. She's playing the gay version of flight of the bumblebee, it ain't normally that...F.A.S.T




Here's some stuff I want to do tomorrow:

1) FINISH MY BIO MCQ PAPER ONE AND START SCREAMING (okay not the screaming part)

2) LUNCH WITH THE GIRLS

3) LEARN MAPLE LEAF RAG / OTHER SONGS AND HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY FOR PLAYING

4) CLEAN HAMSTER CAGES (at least two)

5) WATCH A DRAMA

6) START BRAINSTORMING FOR IDEAS (about what I'm not gonna say)

7) EAT

8) DAYDREAM

9) TALK ALOT

10) SLEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP





okay I've done 2 bio papers 8 more to go!!! (somehow I don't think I can finish the whole book -__-)




I'm all out of loveeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so lost without youuuuuuuuuu

(There's just something about the song that makes me wanna type the lyrics out everytime I'm blasting it on the speakers. (WITH the ellllooooonnnnnggggaattteeeeddddd vowels) Its the way they sing it I swear, don't believe then try it!!!)


Because you liveeeeeeeeee, and breathe, because you made me believeeeee in my myself when nobody else can helpppppppppp


okay. The key is holding the noteeeeeeee O:





LOOLOO and JUNYAO knocked on my door to deliver the invitation card for choir farewell today! (17th nov) I'll take a picture of it reallllyyy soon.




k no more distractions! >:[


seeyou guys tomorrow! ^_^ (Ignores physics people)

No comments: